THEY MADE A FUCKING SHOW ON VH1 ABOUT BEING THE MASTER OF AIR GUITAR?!?!?!
THEY GIVE THESE PEOPLE CLASSES WHILE AT AIR GUITAR CAMP!!!!
-Maintaining your INSTRUMENT
-Handling GROUPIES
-STAGEFRIGHT?!
"Air Guitar is the purest art form there is left."
A human being just said that before God and VH1, and meant it...
People are donating money to this fucking idiot so that he can achieve his dreams of becoming the Air Guitar master.
The mayor of Oluvv (Finland) is holding a reception for the people who are competing.
"You may hate us, but we're serious players"
"I don't have any nonsense, I'm not here to make an idiot of myself, I'm here to play [air] guitar."
Oh my gosh, I feel SO bad, this is the WORLD championship. How VERY rude of me.
"America is looking very bad to the world...I'd like to become an ambassador..."
:l ............
I can hear it now, "Mr. President, let us end this war! This man showed us that there is nothing good about our fighting. Let us put on some Velvet Revolver and air jam!"
"Walking away from this a loser, with my guitar deflated, it would be the biggest tragedy of my life."
:l ............
Oh...oh god...my head...it's exploding...he has chicks...FANS...oh...
-A
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment