Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Oh for God Sakes!

I'm having the most horrendous writers block! The first twenty pages of my narrative are due tomorrow and I'm at the point in my story where I know what's going to happen, I just have no idea how to get there without rushing the story or going too slow.

So I listen to music, praying for a lyric to jump out and beat away my block, but now all I want to do is plug in my table and scribble some doodles out. But if I did that my story wouldn't get completed, but I have nothing to write! And now I'm back to square one.

But I have good music on, my room feels perfect, and tomorrow's the last day before Rodeo Break. So I have a feeling that all will look up by the end of the night.

-D

No comments: