Monday, January 21, 2008

Life Without people...

Is quite possibly the most horrifying show I've ever watched, and I watch some messed up shows (UFO Hunters, Most Haunted Cities, Extreme Disasters). When I turn on my TV the first channels I check are History, National Geographic, and FUSE, so I look for things that might have to do with the vast extinctions. I have a demented fascination with nature kicking ass but this...this is...it makes my stomach hurt. Watching beautiful things, places, once often used technologies, all decaying and falling prey to time nature.

I'm now at 50 years after people.

I still don't know what happened that every single human just magically disappeared, the show won't say but I know this:
-Roaches are STILL alive, and having tiny parties over surviving another species.
-Wolves will breed like rabbits
-Nature will reclaim buildings
-Household pets will die off because humans decided to domesticate them like the ass holes we are.
-Pigeon droppings will single handedly break down the sphinx, colleseum, and buckingham palace

But hey, at least the animals made it, right? . . .right?
-D

1 comment:

Louie said...

Seems like we've got a scary future ahead of us... But though, we won't be there to see it.