Gargling up videos on (Them)tube and listening to an imported Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time soundtrack. My fingers are dizzy with palendromes: viriv, 7:57, lol. They reek of impotent minutes spent staring, wide-eyed, at the list of bands who haven't e-mailed me back. It's not my fault that the school I happen to attend puts a PG rating on any material submitted to the loosely associable newspaper. I need the responses, but I don't want to hear them.
I want to know if there have been any drastically deep meanings, metaphysical or not, to any of the songs. I don't want to know quite so much what the members like on their pizza, or what their favorite color is.
So I amuse myself with questions that I WOULD ask if I COULD ask. And I listen to my music. And I read my book. And I am one with the laptop.
-D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment